Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Time Flies

Time is just flying by, It's been 4 1/2 months since I had Ben and it seems like it was just yesterday. September is almost over and it's time to start thinking about the holidays. I'm proud to say that I have already started my Christmas shopping. I'm hoping to get most of it done before the rush, plus by spreading it out it makes it a little easier on the budget.

I also can't believe that Eli is going to be 3 next month and starting preschool. Honestly I can't wait, I think he needs that time with a teacher and other kids. It will also be good for him to have some time away from me, he is such a mommy's boy. It will also be good for him and Clayton to be apart for a little while through the day. I think they tend to get on each others nerves.

Clayton is going to be 5 next May. That is really throwing me for a loop. I can't believe that my baby is going to be 5 and going to Kindergarten. He loves preschool so I know he will do great in Kindergarten.